Major Social Media Marketing Platforms?
Now we will see how these things work to increase online sales and leads.
1. Linkedin – It is the world’s largest professional network on Internet. It has only professional people profile which belong to corporate sector.
So by LinkedIn marketing we can promote our business so that we can target professional directly. There are 4 types of linkedIn ads :- 1. Sponsored ads 2. Sponsored messaging 3. Text ads 4. Dyanamic ads.
2. Facebook – Facebook has 2.7 billion active users in the world. So, it will be great for social media marketing. When we create posts, product’s video, it will increase people engagement on your page and recognisition of your brand. There are 5 types of Facebook ads :- 1. Image ads 2. Video ads 3. Poll ads 4. Leads ads 5. Collection ads.
3. Youtube – Youtube is the online video sharing company which allow users upload their videos and watch videos. As per data, around 30,000 hours of new content per hour, and 720,000 hours of new content per day. So, you can post ads and videos related to your business. Youtube also helps connect businesses with current and potential customers through video marketing.
There are many types of YouTube ads where you can run your ads related to your business:-
1. Skippable in-stream ads
2. Non-skippable in-stream ads.
3. In-feed video ads.
4. Bumper ads.
5. Outstream ads.
4. Twitter – Twitter is the effective way for promote your brand. It has the ability to help you direct more traffic to your website, improve brand awareness, engage your audience, create personal relationships with your followers and customers, boost conversions, and increase your sales.