Terms and Conditions
Terms And Conditions of C World
Terms and conditions set out the terms and conditions of use of the C World website, available at cworldindia.com
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use cworldindia.com if you are not agreeing to take all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terms are used in these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Yours” refer to you, the person who logs in to this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. “Company”, “Our Own”, “Ours”, “Ours” and “us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Groups”, or “We”, refers to both the Client and us. All Terms refer to the provision, acceptance, and consideration of payment required to perform our Customer Service process in the most efficient manner with a clear objective to meet the Client’s requirements regarding the provision of the Company’s specified services, in accordance with and in accordance with applicable Dutch law. Any use of the above words or other words in the singular, plural, capital and he or them, is regarded as inflexible and therefore synonymous.
Cookies in terms and conditions
The license in Terms and Conditions
Except where otherwise stated, C World and its licensors are the intellectual property rights maker of all content available on cworldindia.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this site at wwindindindia.com for personal use only within the limits set by these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Re-publish items from cworldindia.com
- Sell, rent or license a small license from cworldindia.com
- Generate, duplicate or copy material from worldindia.com
- Redistribute content from worldindia.com
- This agreement will start on the same day. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of Production Terms and Conditions.
The sections of this website provide an opportunity for users to post and exchange ideas and information on specific areas of the website. C World does not filter, edit, publish or update comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the C World. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person submitting their ideas and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, C World shall not be liable for any liability, liability, or expense for any other use or expense in connection with any such use and posting or comments. the website.
C World reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You authorize and represent:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and permits to do so;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation the copyright, trademark, or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain offensive, offensive, offensive, disrespectful or illegal content that is a privacy violation.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote a business or culture or to introduce commercial activities or illegal activity.
- You grant C World exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Ideas in any and all genres, formats, media.
Hyperlinking to our content in terms and conditions
The following organizations may link to our Website without our prior written consent:
- Government institutions;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online text distributors can link to our Website in the same way as they link to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Authorized Businesses in the System without the request of non-profit organizations, charities, and charitable organizations that may not be able to contact our website.
- These organizations may link to our home page, publication or other information of the Website as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely claim the support, authorization or authorization of the liaison group and its products and / or services; and (c) falls within the context of the domain of the linking group.
We may also consider and approve other requests for links from the following types of organizations:
- well-known consumer and business sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- organizations or other groups representing charities;
- distributors of online publications;
- online sites;
- accounting, law, and negotiation firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely claim sponsorship, authorization, or authorization of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) falls within the context of the domain of the linking group.
If you are one of the organizations listed in Section 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you should notify us by sending an email to C World. Please enter your name, organization name, contact details.